-
January 29th, 2003, 10:06 AM
#141
Inactive Member
Yeah, i was thinking on doing one like that for some time, til i did it.
-
January 29th, 2003, 05:33 PM
#142
HB Forum Owner
New, motherly desktop (he he): click here
-
January 30th, 2003, 01:47 AM
#143
Inactive Member
Hmm.... I wonder who has first 16 episodes of Gundam Seed. *points at self* ('' ) (,, ) ( ,,) ( '') (^^)=V
-
January 30th, 2003, 03:48 AM
#144
Inactive Member
<_<
Is it any good?
-
January 30th, 2003, 10:23 AM
#145
Inactive Member
Cool wiseman! Is that you have a Zohar modifier in your computer? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
January 30th, 2003, 05:49 PM
#146
HB Forum Owner
Thanks! Well, I'd like to, but I'll have to cope with an Athlon XP 1800+ for now [img]smile.gif[/img] .
-
January 30th, 2003, 09:39 PM
#147
Inactive Member
I've got a website with a nice wallpaper of Elly from Xenogears if you want it.
-
January 30th, 2003, 09:46 PM
#148
HB Forum Owner
-
January 30th, 2003, 09:51 PM
#149
Inactive Member
-
January 31st, 2003, 09:24 AM
#150
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks